Tuesday 8 December 2009

A Peek At Our New Stock =]

Hello my Freaky little friends =]

These are some new things I've been working on. All are available as pendants, earrings or bracelet charms.


Everyone Loves a piece of Bloody Cake XD






















Or Some Poisonberry Pie :























How about Some of Satans favourite?




Heres some other pie.



Red/Black and Purple/Black Battenburg anyone?





Bloody and Diseased Doughnuts:





A Lollipop of Doooom!




An Icky Sandwich Cookie


An evil Little Freaky Fancy:


Theres a few to be getting on with.

I shall post more over the next few days =]


Laters!

K x

2 comments:

  1. Hello my lovely! I have already blogged about this blog http://duckyloveshandmade.blogspot.com/
    I will also make an update on my Facebook fan page as well as Twitter and Myspace.
    I'm so excited for you =D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooh! Cute new yummy-food - but gothy - awesome! Can't wait for the shop to open :)

    Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete